• Holder: Ana Rodríguez Pardo (hereinafter, "PUNTEXSA")
• NIF: 27061122N
• Registered office: Avenida de la Estación Nº32, 04005 Almería
• Email: email@example.com
• Delegate of Data Protection (DPO): The User can contact the DPO through the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to the address of PUNTESA to the attention of the "Delegate" of Data Protection ".
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. OBLIGATORY OF FACILITATING THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms accessible from the PUNTEXSA Web Site are, in general, mandatory (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they can not be addressed.
4. WHAT PUNTEXSA WILL TREAT PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
Depending on the requests of the User, the personal data collected will be processed by PUNTEXSA according to the following purposes:
• Manage the purchase of the products offered by PUNTEXSA on its website.
• Manage the subscription to the newsletter and subsequent remission of it.
• Manage your contact requests with PUNTEXSA through the channels provided for it.
• Manage the sending of PUNTEXSA personalized commercial communications, by electronic and / or conventional means, in the cases in which the User so consents expressly.
• Manage the conduct of surveys and / or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by PUNTEXSA and / or the perception of its image as a company.
The User's data will be kept for the time necessary for the fulfillment of each purpose or until the User requests his withdrawal from PUNTEXSA, opposes or revokes his consent.
5. WHAT USER DATA WILL TREAT PUNTEXSA?
PUNTEXSA may deal with the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
• Identification data: name, surnames.
• Contact information: Postal address, mobile phone, email address.
• Codes or user identification keys.
• Preference data.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The data processing necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes that require the consent of the User for its realization, will not be carried out without it.
Likewise, in case the User withdraws his consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke such consent, the User may contact PUNTEXSA through the following channels: By means of a letter addressed to PUNTEXSA, Avenida de la Estación Nº32, 04005 Almería, or by means of an email to the address clients @ lanaspuntexsa .com, in both cases with the Reference "Data Protection".
Also, in cases where it is necessary to treat the User's data for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between PUNTESA and the User, the treatment would be legitimized as it is necessary for compliance with said purposes. On the other hand, the treatment carried out to carry out surveys and / or evaluations related to the quality of the services provided by PUNTEXSA and / or the perception of its image as a company will be based on the legitimate interest of the person in charge.
7. WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER'S DATA COMMUNICATE? The User's data may be communicated to:
• Transport companies, to comply with the delivery service of the products acquired through PUNTEXSA .
• Public Administrations, in the cases foreseen by the Law.
The addressees indicated in this section can be located inside or outside the European Economic Area, being in this last case the international transfers duly legitimized. of data.
8. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER The User:
• Guarantees that he is of age or legally emancipated in his case, fully capable, and that the data he provides to PUNTEXSA are true, exact, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to his real situation. • Guarantees that he has informed third parties of the information provided. data, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to PUNTEXSA for the purposes indicated.
• You will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for damages, direct or indirect, that this causes PUNTEXSA or third parties.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS One of the purposes for which PUNTEXSA deals with the User's data will be for the sending of commercial communications, by electronic and / or conventional means, with information related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have authorized its reception and / or who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them. To carry out the previous work, PUNTEXSA will be able to analyze the data obtained, in order to elaborate User profiles that allow to define in greater detail the products that may be of interest to you.
In case the User wishes stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from PUNTEXSA can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com, as well as indicating their refusal to receive them by means of the opt-out option provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
10. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS The User can send a letter to PUNTEXSA, Avenida de la Estación Nº32, 04005 Almería, or by means of an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases, with the Reference " Data Protection ", enclosing a photocopy of your identity document or passport in force, at any time and free of charge, for:
• Revoke the consents granted.
• Get confirmation about whether in PUNTEXSA Personal data concerning the User are being processed or not.
• Accessing your personal data. • Rectifying inaccurate or incomplete data. • Requesting the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• Obtain from PUNTEXSA the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
• Obtain intervention hu mana, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by PUNTEXSA.
• Request the portability of your data.
Likewise, the user is informed that at any time he / she will be able to interpose a claim regarding the protection of your personal data before the competent Control Authority.
11. SECURITY MEASURES PUNTEXSA will treat the data of the User at all times in an absolutely confidential and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the measures of nature technical and organizational requirements that guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Date last updated: May 24, 2018